In response to the current Covid-19 crisis, we at the Chamber are seeking ways to support our members and promote health and safety in our community. To that end we have a some educational resources and opportunities that we would like to share. Please take advantage of these and know that we are here to support you and your businesses in this difficult time..
- NEW: Stronger Together: How to Help Our Community – send meals to first responders while supporting local restaurants; support our local non-profits, refer to their available services and current needs
- NEW: Upcoming Virtual Educational Programs: See our consolidated list of Upcoming Webinars from legislators, organizations, members, and more!
- Log in to ChamberMaster to view and participate in our Member Only Discussion on the Coronavirus, to see and share business news and practices, so that we can all learn from each other the best ways to respond
- Many of our members are offering services and information in this time, so we wanted to create a place for all of that information on our Member Services Page.
- Fill out the Job Clearinghouse Form if you have a need for temporary help, or your employees have a need for temporary employment, and review available job and volunteer opportunities.
- Support our Local Restaurants, by seeing our live list below of details, and ordering takeout or delivery.
- Check out our Covid-19 Business Tools + Resources Page for all of the information you might need from government agencies and community-based organizations.
- Please check out our live Events Webpage to keep up to date on our events, as things are changing daily.
- Join us in our Support Local Business Bingo on our Facebook page!